Week 9-15 February
1. Monday 10th February is the Feast of the Shipwreck of St Paul. For us Christians in Malta, there is the obligation of attending Mass that day. The mass schedule will be the same as Sunday’s, ie. 7.15, 8.30, 9.45, 11, 12.15, 6.30.
2. On Sunday, 16th February at 4.30 pm, Catholic Action will be celebrating the 90th anniversary of its foundation in Malta, with a thanksgiving Mass led by Auxiliary Bishop Joseph Galea Curmi at the Parish Church of St Sebastian, Qormi. All are invited to attend.
3. This month’s parish outing is on Wednesday, 19th February. Transport will leave at 8.30 am, for Mellieha.
4. The Carnival party for children organised by the parish is being held on Monday, 24th February, from 3.00 pm. Tickets may be bought that day at the door of the Parish Hall.
5. This weekend, the Seminary is organising vocational activities for young men; further information: facebook page @vokazzjonijiet, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. On the occasion of World Day of the Sick and the first apparition of Our Lady at Lourdes, the national diocesan society for Transport of the Sick to Lourdes (UMTAL) is holding a mass for all sick persons, their relatives, friends and volunteers. The mass will be held on Tuesday 11th February at 10.00 am, at the St Theresa church, B’Kara. It will be led by Bishop Mons Joseph Galea-Curmi, Vicar General.