Week 16th - 22nd February
1. On Monday, 17th February, there is a meeting for parents of children who will be receiving First Holy Communion this year. On Tuesday, 18th February, a meeting will be held for parents of children receiving Confirmation. Both meetings start at 7.00 pm, in the Parish Hall (entrance used by children for catechism lessons).
2. On Sunday, 16th February at 4.30 pm, Catholic Action will be celebrating the 90th anniversary of its foundation in Malta, with a thanksgiving Mass led by Auxiliary Bishop Joseph Galea Curmi at the Parish Church of St Sebastian, Qormi. All are invited to attend.
3. This month’s parish outing is on Wednesday, 19th February. Transport will leave at 8.30 am, for Mellieha.
4. The Carnival party for children organised by the parish is being held on Monday, 24th February, from 3.00 pm. Tickets may be bought that day at the door of the Parish Hall.
5. The winner of the Sponsors Club for January is the number 2.
6. On Sunday, 23rd February, the mobile blood donation unit will be in Misrah il-Paci, in front of the Pembroke Parish Church, from 8.30 am to 1.00 pm. The National Blood Transfusion Service thanks all those who will donate blood and reminds them to take with them their ID card. “Give blood – save a life”.