Week 22nd - 28th September
22nd to 28th September 2019
1. On Sunday 22nd October, the Mass for Children and their families at 9.45 am will recommence. Children are encouraged to sit at the front of the church, so that they can better participate and follow the homily especially adapted for them. This Sunday, children are invited to bring their pencil boxes to be blessed at the start of the school year.
2. Registration for Catechism Classes 2019-2020
Late registration to fill the remaining vacant places in Catechism classes will take place on Tuesday 24th September from 6.00 – 7.00 pm. Application forms may be collected from the Parish Secretariat corridor or the website ibragparish.org.
3. Catechism classes are scheduled to start on Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th October.
4. The Cana Movement invites pastoral workers to a meeting at the start of the Pastoral Year, on Friday 27th September at 7.00 pm, at the Catholic Institute, Floriana (Sala San Gorg Preca). The keynote speaker will be Mr Benjamin Flores Martin, Archbishop’s Delegate for Youths.
5. The Swieqi Local Council will provide the influenza vaccine, free of charge, to persons aged over 55 years. Please call the LC not later than Friday 27th September, on 21373939 or 21370199 between 11.30 and 13.30.
6. The Mother & Baby Club Ibrag will re-open for its weekly meetings on Tuesday, 8th October, from 9.30 to 12 noon. Kids from birth up to 3 years are welcome, together with their parents, grandparents or carers. This club is not only for Ibrag & Swieqi residdents but whoever would like to attend is welcome. One can contact the group leaders on FaceBook page “Mother&BabyClubIbrag”.
7. A course of 16 lectures on the Declarations of St Augustine will be held from 11 October to 1 March on Fridays from 6-7 pm, at the Augustinian Institute. Further details can be obtained from Fr Salvinu Caruana – Tel 21249407 or Mob 79294177, or by writing for a programme from the Augustinian Institute, PO Box 61, Msida Post Office, Msida MSD 1000.