15 July 2022
Week 17th – 23rd July 2022
- On Friday 22nd July we will celebrate the feast of Mary Magdalene. At 7pm, Mass will be celebrated near Fort Madliena, and a number of activities will take place afterwards. Please see the poster for further information.
- Sunday 24th July is the day dedicated to the Elderly and Grandparents. This was established last year by the Pope to highlight these persons’ importance to the Church. On that day, the Parish will announce an important initiative for all the elderly.
- During the summer months, the Bookshop will be open on Mondays and Tuesdays at 5.30-6.30pm, and on Sundays 10.30-11.00am, 11.35-12 noon.
Applications for Catechism 2022-2023 can be submitted during September on a first come first served basis; only 200 children will be accepted.
- Application A: for first-time applicants: Both parents must come to the parish office on Monday 5th or Tuesday 6th September, from 4.30 – 7.30pm, in order to sign the GDPR form.
They must submit the Baptism Certificate of the child (available from the parish where the Baptism took place).
If they are not residents of the Ibrag parish, they must also bring permission from their parish priest for their child to attend catechism at Ibrag.
If the child has previously attended another centre, a certificate of attendance from that centre must also be submitted.
- Application B. For those children who are continuing catechism at the Ibrag centre: applications will be made through a link that will be available on the parish Facebook page and the Parish website from Monday 5th to Friday 9th September.
- The photographs and DVD of the Holy Communion and Confirmation ceremonies are ready from editing. Please contact the person in charge on 99474704.