Week 28th Jan – 3rd Feb 2024
1. The 2nd of February is the feast of the Presentation of the Lord. The ceremony of the candles will take place during the 6.30pm mass. After the mass we will hold the monthly prayer meeting on the Word of God in the parish hall 7.00-7.45pm. You are encouraged to attend.
2. The next parish outing will take place on Wednesday 7th February to Selmun. We are to meet at 8.30am in front of the church. To book your place call 79372283.
3. Applications for entry in Church Schools: applicants from State or independent schools may apply online between the 1st and the 29th of February. Further details on the website www.knisja.mt.
4. As many of you know, proceeds from the Sponsors Club assist the parish in its annual expenditure on maintenance, utilities, running costs and other pastoral activities. Current members will receive a renewal form in the post. Forms are also available near the church doors for those who would like to join the club.
5. Near the Church doors you will find the ‘Flimkien’ magazine. We invite you to take a copy with you at home.
6. A one hour adoration will be held in the adoration chapel (infront of the parish church) every first Sunday of the month at 3pm starting Sunday 4th February.